You can find songs, files, and folders anywhere in your Songspace catalog by using the search box in the catalog header.
|1.||Click the search action icon in the catalog header|
|2.||Type the word or phrase you want to search in the search box|
Search results will be presented in the search view. If you'd like to look in a specific location, select the relevant folder from the side navigation.
|1. Navigate back to catalog
2. Side navigation
3. Search resutls
Recent searches and search presets
When you open the search box in the catalog header you'll see the 5 most recent searches and some search presets listed in the suggestions menu below.
Click on either a recent search or preset to perform a search and enter the search view.
1. Your five most recent searches are saved for quick access
2. Typical searches are provided by Songspace as presets
Narrow your search results by filtering using song, recording, and folder attributes. To open filter options, click the down arrow in the search box or 'More search options' from the suggestions menu.
1. Enter a value in any of the filter options. These are segmented into global, song-related, and recording-related groups.
2. For song and recording attributes, add additional options using the + button
3. Clear the filter form and any value in the search box by selecting RESET
4. Submit your search by clicking SEARCH
Complex searches and boolean operators
Your search options are not limited to what can be applied via the filter options. Any available song, recording, file, or folder attribute can be directly entered into the search box.
For a complete list of attributes, operators and example searches, click here.