Giving someone “Can View” access allows the person to see the asset and it’s contents, but have no permissions.
Here’s some more details for specific assets:
- Viewers of pitches are unable to edit or delete a pitch they didn’t create.
- Viewers of songs or catalogs are allowed to create a pitch for the song or catalog.
- Note: Pitching is only available for Creator or Business users. To learn about upgrading your account, click here.
Viewers of a catalog are not allowed to:
- Create a catalog
- Update the catalog
- Delete the catalog
- Remove entities(songs, files, recordings, etc) from the catalog
- Add entities(songs, files, recordings, etc) to the catalog
Viewers of a song are not allowed to:
- Update song
- Delete song
- Edit publishing information in any way