Giving someone “Can Edit” access allows the person to see the asset and it’s contents, and have edit permissions.
Here’s some more details for specific assets:
- Edit Members of pitches are able to edit or delete a pitch they didn’t create.
- Edit Members of songs or catalogs are allowed to create a pitch for the song or catalog.
- Note: Pitching is only available for Creator or Business users. To learn about upgrading your account, click here.
Edit Members of a catalog are allowed to:
- Create a catalog
- Update the catalog
- Delete the catalog
- Leave the catalog at the point of sharing to not affect the owners catalog
- Remove entities(songs, files, recordings, etc) from the catalog
- Add entities(songs, files, recordings, etc) to the catalog
Edit Members of a song are allowed to:
- Update song.
- Delete song
- Edit publishing information.