When using advanced search, you'll notice that you have both song attributes and recording attributes that you can filter your catalog with. If there are some attributes that you find yourself using more often than others, you can set those as defaults so that they show up each time you open the More search options panel. Here's how:
1. Click the Search icon in the header.
2. Open the advanced search options by clicking the settings gear icon in the search bar or the More search options link at the bottom of the search modal.
3. From here, click the settings wheel located in the bottom left of the search modal.
4. Click Default search options...
5. Check the attributes that you wish to have set as your defaults and click the Save button when you're done.
Note: You may have to scroll to see all of the attributes in the modal depending on screen size.