When using advanced search options, you'll notice that you have song attributes and recording attributes that you can search by. If you have attributes that you'd like to have set as defaults, you can set those. Here's how:
1. Click the Search icon in the header.
2. Open the advanced search options by clicking the icon in the search bar or the More search options link at the bottom of the search modal.
3. From here, click the settings wheel located in the bottom left of the search modal.
4. Click the Default search options... option and you will see the song and recording attributes that you can select.
5. Check the attributes you wish to have set as your defaults and click the Save button.
Note: You will have to scroll to see all attributes depending on screen size.