Notifications let's the user know when different actions occur that affect their account. These actions could occur in your catalog or your network. Either way, you can control what you get notifications about.
Email messages are sent to your account email. Notifications display in the primary tool bar and can be dismissed. All events from the past 90 days will appear in the activity feed.
Here are some links to all the Notifications settings:
- Invites you to a song project
- Invites you to a playlist folder
- Adds or removes a song from a playlist folder you are watching
- Adds or removes a member from a shared folder
- Updates publishing info, lyrics, or privacy settings on a shared song
- Credits you on a shared song
- Removes your credit on a shared song
- Requests to connect on Songspace
- Accepts your invitation to connect