Notifications let you know when different actions occur that affect your account. These actions could occur in your catalog or your network. Either way, you can control what you get notifications for and where you receive those.
Emails are sent to your account email address. Notifications display in the primary tool bar and can be marked as "read" when you're ready to dismiss them. All events from the past 90 days will appear in your activity feed.
Here are some links to all of the Notifications you can change the settings for when someone:
- Invites you to a song project
- Invites you to a playlist folder
- Adds or removes a song from a shared playlist folder
- Adds or removes a member from a shared playlist folder
- Updates publishing info, lyrics, or privacy settings on a shared song project
- Credits you on a shared song project
- Removes your credit on a shared song project
- Requests to connect with you on Songspace
- Accepts your invitation to connect on Songspace