You can build a pitch from start to finish, meaning you no longer have to pitch directly from a song project or playlist folder. You can add what songs, files, and playlist folders that you would like to appear in your pitch.
1. To start a brand new pitch, click the orange + button.
2. Click the New pitch... option.
3. This will open the modal that allows you to start creating your new pitch. Here you can enter your pitch settings.
4. Once your information is entered and your settings have been selected, click Create & Customize.
5. An empty pitch will appear that allows you to add songs, playlists, and files to the section dedicated for each. To learn what all you can do to customize a pitch, click the links below.
- Display alternate recordings on playlist pages
- Reorder pitch assets
- Set pitch password
- Set song status
- Edit asset titles
- Edit pitch song description
- Edit pitch song MP3 comments
- Organize song recordings
- Move assets into folders
- Pitch link expiration
- Allow downloading
- Download type(s)
- Watch pitch activity