Your pitch log can be customized with any of the columns that you wish to display.
1. Click Pitching from the header menu to access your pitch log.
2. From here you can click the Customize display icon to see the columns you can add to or remove from your pitch log.
3. Columns that are currently displayed will have a checkmark. The hidden columns won't have a checkmark. Simply click the checkbox to pick which columns you'd like to display.
Here's a list of columns that you can choose from:
- Pitch Title (always displayed)
- Pitch start
- Pitch end
- Pitch updated
- For project, artist
- Views (Pitches tab only)
- Plays (Pitches tab only)
- Downloads (Pitches tab only)