Every Business user that’s part of a subscription has an account role of either Owner, Admin, Team Member, or Artist. Each role comes with different permissions and access. You can view your subscription's users anytime via the Admin Panel.
- Can update billing details and subscription settings.
- Can delete the organization from Songspace.
- Has all administrator permissions.
- Has access to everyone's pitches in the company.
- Cannot update billing details or change subscription settings.
- Cannot impersonate or change permissions settings of the subscription owner.
- Can create new team catalogs and manage who gets access.
- Can create or invite new users to the organization.
- Can impersonate other users from the admin panel.
- Can create and delete songs and playlist folders from team catalogs.
- Has access to everyone's pitches in the company by default. (This setting can be changed)
- Cannot create or manage access to team catalogs.
- Cannot change other user account roles.
- Cannot delete existing songs and playlists from team catalogs.
- Can pitch songs and playlists from team catalogs.
- Can be granted access to team catalogs by administrators.
- Cannot create new songs and playlists within team catalogs.
- Can add songs from team catalogs into their own private playlist folders.
- Can have access to everyone's pitches in the company or only their own pitches depending on user settings.
- Can have access to publishing information depending on user settings.
- Can create private ideas, which are not accessible if the account is being impersonated.
- Can contribute songs to team catalogs through shared playlist folders.
- Does not have access to pitch history.
- Cannot be granted access to team catalogs.
Owners and Admins have access to all subscriptions assets and can manage other user accounts.
Team Members can join team catalogs but cannot manage user accounts. Restrictions are optional for Team Members. You can prevent access to team pitch management and prevent editing of publishing information. If you would like a Team Member to have company wide access, you can click the checkbox to change it to see everyone's pitches.
Artists cannot be added to team catalogs or given access to the global pitch log. You can prevent Artists from editing publishing information. If you would like an Artist to see the all pitches company wide, you need to change their user role.
To learn more about managing user account roles, see Adding and managing your subscription's users.
To learn more about upgrading to a Business account, click here.