Every Business user that’s part of a subscription has an account role of either Owner, Admin, Team Member, or Artist. Each role comes with different permissions and access. You can view your subscription's users anytime via the Admin Panel.
- Can update billing details and subscription settings.
- Can delete the organization from Songspace.
- Has all administrator permissions.
- Has access to everyone's pitches in the company.
- Cannot update billing details or change subscription settings.
- Cannot impersonate or change permissions settings of the subscription owner.
- Can create new team catalogs and manage who gets access.
- Can create or invite new users to the organization.
- Can impersonate other users from the admin panel.
- Can create and delete songs and playlist folders from team catalogs.
- Has access to everyone's pitches in the company by default. (This setting can be changed)
- Cannot create or manage access to team catalogs.
- Cannot change other user account roles.
- Cannot delete existing songs and playlists from team catalogs.
- Can pitch songs and playlists from team catalogs.
- Can be granted access to team catalogs by administrators.
- Cannot create new songs and playlists within team catalogs.
- Can add songs from team catalogs into their own private playlist folders.
- Can have access to everyone's pitches in the company or only their own pitches depending on user settings.
- Can have access to publishing information depending on user settings.
- Can create private ideas, which are not accessible if the account is being impersonated.
- Can contribute songs to team catalogs through shared playlist folders.
- Does not have access to pitch history.
- Cannot be granted access to team catalogs.
To learn more about managing user account roles, see Adding and managing your subscription's users.
To learn more about upgrading to a Business account, click here.