The Songspace pitch log is a central location for all of your created pitches. Business team admins can view and manage pitches created by all subscription members.
In the pitch log, you can:
- Search your pitch history for specific songs, songwriters, recipients, dates and more
- Export pitch history reports based on search results
- View the status of individual songs relative to each pitch
- Edit existing pitches
The pitch log is available to Creator and Business plan subscribers.
The pitch log view
View your pitch log as a list of pitches or a list of pitched songs. Each view offers filtering options, the ability to export, and a path to pitch editing.
1. Tab between a list of pitches or a list of pitched songs
2. The toolbar contains the search box, status filter, export action, custom column options, and the select all button
3. The sidebar provides a quick path to all team pitches (owners & admins only), your pitches, and pitches filtered by month and year
Searching and filtering
Use the content toolbar to search and filter the current list.
The search panel interface for applying additional filters is under construction and will be re-implemented soon.
1. Enter your search in the search box. Your query will be searched for in all pitch attributes.
2. Filter by song status. In the 'Pitched songs' tab you can also sort by status by clicking the table header
Refine searches by applying and combining search operators in the search box
Operators for Pitches
Operators for Pitched Songs
Right-click on a pitch or pitched song to display menu options.
Pitched song options