Shared With Me is a place where you can preview all of your incoming music and decide whether or not to add it to your catalog for future reference. You'll get an email letting you know that you have been shared on a song or playlist.
Here's how to move songs or playlist folders from Shared With Me to My songs:
1. On the left-hand side of your catalog view, scroll down and click Shared With Me to see a full list of what's been shared with you.
2. From your Shared with Me, you can listen to or preview any song or playlist. Songs or playlists that you haven’t yet previewed are marked as new with an orange dot.
3. There are two ways to move newly shared music into My songs.
- You can drag & drop the song(s) into My Songs or a specific playlist.
- You can hover over the item and click the Move item into my songs button.
Note: You can only drag & drop playlists into My Songs, not another playlist.
Click the trash icon to discard whatever you don't want to add to your catalog.
It is important to note that rejecting a share does have consequences - to learn more, click here.