You can use Songspace to store any type of file within a song project. This can include session files, PDFs, stems, zip files, Word documents, etc. It's a great way to archive the various documents and files that may be related to your song so that they can all be stored in one central place.
1. Open a song project by clicking on the song title in the catalog.
2. Go to the Notes & Files tab of the song project.
3. In the Files section, click Add File.
Note: If this is your first file, the Add File modal will appear automatically.
4. Either drag & drop the file or browse your computer for the desired files and upload them to the song project.
5. Once you’ve uploaded a file, you can download it by clicking View.