Tags help you organize songs, making it easier for you to search your catalog by key descriptors or terms. It’s worth noting that tags are visible to all song members with view or edit access, but they won't show up when you share or pitch your song.
Note: Tags do not transfer with metadata. Tags are for Songspace use only. For more information on metadata, click here.
Here’s how to add a tag to a song:
- From the Lyrics and recordings tab of your song project, scroll towards the bottom and find the Tags section.
2. There are two things that can happen when you start typing:
- You can click a tag that already exists on your account.
- You can click the Create option to create a new tag.
3. To remove a tag, click the x beside it and it will be removed.
4. Make sure to save your changes when you're done by clicking the green Save button in the top-right corner.