You can bulk upload contacts from your Gmail, Yahoo, or Outlook account.
1. Click Network from the header menu to be taken to your Network.
2. From the Network page, click the + button.
3. Select Import Gmail Contacts, Import Yahoo Contacts, or Import Outlook Contacts depending on the email service you use.
4. After making your selection, you will be prompted to login to your email account. If you have already connected to your Yahoo or Outlook via Connected Apps, you will not be prompted to enter your login information again. To learn more about this, click here.
5. Step 1 (Find Connections) shows any Contacts you have that are already on Songspace. You can select which contacts you want to add to your Network or click Skip Step.
6. Step 2 (Invite Music People) shows any Contacts you have that are not on Songspace. You can select which Contacts you would like to Invite to Songspace or click Skip Step.
7. Step 3 (Add Contacts) let's you confirm all of the selections made from Steps 1 and 2. Click the Add Contacts button to add your new contacts.
For more information on the CSV file option, click here.