To help you work more efficiently, you can set default images for songs and playlists that do not have an image. This feature applies the image to all songs and playlists without an image. This will not overwrite songs or playlists that already have an image.
Here's how to set this feature for your account:
1. Click your profile image in the top right of your browser and select the Account Settings option.
2. In your Account Settings, you will see the Defaults section.
3. To add or change your default Song/Playlist Image, click the camera icon.
4. After clicking the icon, you can upload a valid image and click the Save button.
5. After uploading the image, you can use the image uploader to crop which part of the image you would like to be displayed.