To help you work more efficiently, you can set default images for songs and playlists that you create. This image will automatically be added to the song or playlist upon creation. This will not overwrite songs or playlists that already have an image.
Here's how to set this feature for your account:
1. Click your profile image in the top right corner and click Account Settings.
2. In your Account Settings, scroll down to the Defaults section.
3. To add or change your default Song/Playlist Image, click the camera icon.
4. After clicking the icon, you can upload an image and click the Done button.
5. After uploading the image, you can use the image uploader to crop which part of the image you would like to be displayed.