The bulk editor not only allows you to add writers and replace writers on all songs selected, but you can also add and remove publishing agreements as well.
1. Select the songs you wish to edit and click the pen icon.
2. Click the writer icon on the song with a writer you wish to edit.
3. To change the publishing information or add another publishing agreement, you can click the arrow beside the default publishing agreement.
4. Click the Manage publishing agreements in Network link and a new window will appear with the writer's contact card open for you to add a new publishing agreement.
Note: For more info on Adding Publishing Agreements click here.
- For a writer without a publishing agreement, click the info icon and click Go To Network. A new window will appear with the writer's contact card open for you to add a new publishing agreement.
5. Once you've added the new publishing agreement, you will need to refresh the bulk editor to see the new agreement. Now all you have to do is click the Save button.
These steps also work when adding and replacing writers on all songs in the bulk editor.
To learn more about adding writers in bulk, click here.
To learn more about replacing writers in bulk, click here.