One feature of the bulk editor is to add lyrics to songs and edit the song titles without having to open up the song project for each and every song in your playlist.
1. Select multiple songs you would like to edit.
The bulk editor is really beneficial if you have a playlist and want to edit all of the songs at the same time. If that's the case, just open the playlist and select the check box in the top right corner of the list of songs. Then, select the pen icon to the left.
This will bring you to the bulk editor.
2. Hover over the individual songs and click the T icon.
To edit the title, simply click the title name and make any changes needed.
You can add lyrics in 2 different ways:
- Drag and drop the lyrics file into the lyrics field.
- Select the upload icon in the bottom left corner to browse your computer for the lyrics file you wish to upload.
3. Be sure to click the Save button in the bottom right corner before moving onto the next song.