The bulk editor allows you to add edit tags and genres on selected songs without having to open up each and every song project in your playlist. Replacing tags and genres allows you to replace all of the existing tags and genres on the songs selected.
1. Select the songs you wish to edit by command+clicking them.
2. Click the pencil icon that appears in the catalog toolbar to open the bulk editor.
3. From here you have 2 options:
- Bulk actions: If you want to apply a tag or genre to all of the songs you’ve selected, you’ll want to click the tag icon in the top right.
- From here you can choose to Replace Tags and Genres.
- Replace tags & genres will replace all tags and genres to all songs in the bulk editor.
- Be sure to click the Save button in the bottom right to apply the changes.
- Individual songs: Hove over the song you wish to edit and click the tag icon. Be sure to click the Save button in the bottom right corner before moving to the next song.