The bulk editor allows you to add an image to selected songs without having to open up each and every song project in your playlist. Adding song images in bulk will replace any existing song image. The bulk editor allows you to add an image to individual songs as well.
Here's how to quickly add images:
1. Select multiple songs you would like to edit by command+clicking them.
The bulk editor is really beneficial if you have a playlist and want to edit all of the songs at the same time. If that's the case, just open the playlist and select the check box in the top right corner of the list of songs. This will select all of the songs on the page.
2. Click the pencil icon that appears in the catalog toolbar to open the bulk editor.
3. From here, you can add an image to all the songs or just individual songs.
- To add an image to all the songs in the bulk editor, just click the camera icon in the top right of your browser.
- From here, just drag & drop an image or click the upload icon to browse your computer for an image. Make sure to click the Save button to apply changes.
- After uploading the image, you can use the image uploader to crop which part of the image you would like to be displayed.
- For individual songs, hover over the song you want to change and click the more options menu. Select the Upload Image option and the steps are the same as above.