The bulk editor allows you to change the description on selected songs without having to open up each and every song project in your playlist. Changing the description in bulk will replace any existing song descriptions. The bulk editor also allows you to edit the description on individual songs as well.
Here's how to quickly change the description:
1. Select multiple songs you would like to edit.
The bulk editor is really beneficial if you have a playlist and want to edit all of the songs at the same time. If that's the case, just open the playlist and select the check box in the top right corner of the list of songs. Then, select the pen icon to the left.
2. From here you can add the description to all songs or just individual songs.
- To edit the description for all the songs in the bulk editor, click the Description icon in the top right.
- From here you can type in a story, drag & drop a file, or click the upload icon on the bottom left. Don't forget to click the Save button.
- To edit the description for an individual song in the bulk editor, hover on the song and click the Description icon.
- From here, you can type in a description, drag & drop a file, or click the upload icon on the bottom left. Don't forget to click the Save button.