The bulk editor allows you to change the privacy settings on selected songs without having to open up each and every song project in your playlist. Changing the privacy settings in bulk will set all the songs to public or private. The bulk editor allows you to change privacy settings on individual songs as well.
Here's how to quickly change the privacy settings for songs in bulk:
1. Select multiple songs you would like to edit by command+clicking them.
The bulk editor is really beneficial if you have a playlist and want to edit all of the songs at the same time. If that's the case, just open the playlist and select the check box in the top right corner of the list of songs. This will select all of the songs on the page.
2. Click the pencil icon that appears in the catalog toolbar to open the bulk editor.
3. From here, you can set the privacy settings.
- To edit the privacy settings for all songs in the bulk editor, click the more options menu on the top right and select Make Public or Make Private from the menu.
- To edit the privacy settings for an individual song in the bulk editor, click the more options menu on the song and select Make Public or Make Private from the menu.
Note: If a song is private, you will see the Make Public option in the menu. If a song is public, you will see the Make Private option in the menu.