Not only does the bulk editor work for songs, but it also allows you to bulk edit your recordings. The bulk editor is very beneficial when you have a lot of items that all need to have the same metadata. Instead of opening each recording one by one, you can just knock them all out at once with the bulk editor.
Here's how to bulk edit your recording metadata:
1. Go to the Files tab of a playlist folder or team catalog.
2. Select the check box in the top right corner of the list of files (this will select the first 20 files listed) and then select the pen icon to open the bulk editor.
3. From here, you can edit the metadata on all files or you can just edit individual files.
- To edit the metadata on all files in the bulk editor, click the edit icon in the top right.
- Enter any metadata you would like to add and be sure to click the Save button once you're done.
- To edit the metadata on an individual file in the bulk editor, hover over the file and click the edit icon.
- Enter any metadata you would like to add and be sure to click the Save button when you're done.
Note: you can only bulk edit 25 recordings at a time.