Not only does the bulk editor work for songs, but it also allows you to bulk edit your recordings. The bulk editor is very beneficial when you have a lot of items that all need to have the same metadata. Instead of editing each recording one by one, you can knock them all out at once with the bulk editor.
Here's how to bulk edit your recording metadata:
1. Go to the Recordings tab of a playlist folder or catalog.
2. Select multiple recordings by command+clicking them.
3. Select the pencil icon that will appear above the list of recordings to open the bulk editor.
4. From here, you can edit the metadata on all recordings or you can edit individual recordings in a list view.
- To edit the metadata on all recordings in the bulk editor, click the edit icon in the top right.
- Enter any metadata you would like to add and be sure to click the Save button once you're done.
- To edit the metadata on an individual recording in the bulk editor, hover over the recording and click the edit icon.
- Enter any metadata you would like to add and be sure to click the Save button when you're done.
Note: You can only bulk edit 25 recordings at a time.