The playlist description section displays on the shared or pitched playlist page. This is a great way to describe the songs within the playlist folder or provide some background on what the playlist contains.
Here’s how to add or edit the playlist description:
From a playlist folder
1. While looking at the playlist, click the 'i' button in the header.
2. From here, you can click the Edit pencil in the Playlist description section.
3. This opens the playlist description field. Just type in your description and click the Save button when you're done.
In a new pitch
1. Click the orange + button.
2. Click New pitch...
3. Click Create & Customize.
4. Drag & drop whatever you'd like into the pitch drawer (playlist folders, releases, songs, recordings, or files).
5. Go to the Settings tab in the pitch edit modal.
6. Enter a new description or edit the existing description.
7. Click Save in the top-right corner of the pitch edit modal when you're done.
In an existing pitch
1. Go to your pitch log.
2. Right-click the existing pitch.
3. Click Edit pitch.
4. Go to the Settings tab in the pitch edit modal.
5. Enter a new description or edit the existing description.
6. Click Save in the top-right corner of the pitch edit modal when you're done.