To add an image to a song project:
1. Open a song project by clicking the song title in your catalog.
2. Click the image square to the left of the song title.
3. From here, you can either drag and drop a new image or browse your computer for one.
Note: We recommend resolution of at least 600 x 600 pixels.
4. Once your image has uploaded, you can use the cropping tool to edit your picture if necessary. After cropping, make sure to click Done to save your changes.
5. Also make sure to click the green Save button in the top-right corner of the song project when you've saved your new image.