The only way to share multiple files with someone is to add them to a playlist and then send them that playlist.
Here's how to set up your playlist with files and share it:
1. Open the playlist folder that you want to share by clicking on it's title.
2. Drag & drop files onto the screen OR use the Upload files... option from the + button menu.
3. Once you've uploaded your files, you can view them in the Files tab of the playlist folder. Here, you can choose whether you want the files to be public or private. Private files will not appear on the share link that you send out. To set the file privacy, right-click on the file and click Make Public or Make Private.
4. After choosing which files should be public or private, you can click the Share button from the top bar of the playlist folder.
5. From here, you can get your share link and choose to allow downloading if you'd like.
Note: All shares will include any public files attached to the playlist. To control whether or not you can display files, you need access to pitching.
6. Click the Copy button and send the link anywhere. Files will appear on the bottom of the playlist page.