Duplicating a pitch is the easiest way to send the same pitches to different recipients without having to send the same link or having to manually recreate the same pitch each time.
To duplicate a pitch:
1. Find the pitch that you'd like to duplicate. You can find pitches either in the Pitch activity tab of a song project OR in your Pitch Log.
2. Right-click the pitch that you'd like to duplicate.
3. Click the Duplicate pitch option.
4. Make any edits to the title in the modal that appears. When you're done, click Duplicate Pitch.
5. If you'd like to add a new recipient to the pitch, click Customize.
6. This will open the pitch edit modal. Navigate to the Settings tab and scroll down to the Recipient name field.
7. Enter your changes and click Save in the top-left corner.
8. To copy the link, click the chain-link icon in the top of modal. You will then be able to copy the link and send it out however you'd like.
To learn more about pitching, click here.