Duplicating a pitch is the easiest way to send the same pitches to different recipients without having to send the same link or having to manually recreate the same pitch each time.
1. Find the pitch that you'd like to duplicate. You can find pitches either in the Pitch activity tab of a song project OR in your Pitch Log.
2. Right-click the pitch that you'd like to duplicate.
3. Click the Duplicate pitch option.
4. Make any edits to the title, recipient name, company, or project or artist fields in the modal that appears. When you're done, click Duplicate Pitch.
5. Copy the new link by clicking Copy and send it out however you'd like.
To learn more about pitching, click here.