Before you continue reading how to associate a pitch to a project, make sure you're familiar with pitching in Songspace.
There are a couple of ways to associate your pitches to your projects and vice versa. You can create a pitch directly from a project, associate a project to a pitch that you're in the process of creating, or you can associate an existing pitch to a project. Each different path is laid out below.
Creating a pitch from a project
1. Go to Project MGMT.
2. Double-click any project to open it.
3. In the Pitches section, click Create pitch.
4. Fill out the fields for the new pitch as you like and click Create & Customize.
5. This will open the pitch edit modal on the right-hand side of your screen.
6. Click the X in the top-left corner of your screen to leave the project and navigate back to your catalog so that you can add songs to your pitch.
7. Once you're back in your catalog, you can drag & drop any songs, folders, or files that you want into the pitch edit modal. When you're done curating your pitch, just click the green Save button in the top-right corner. As soon as the pitch has been saved, it will be associated to the project.
Associating a project to a new pitch
1. Create your pitch as your normally would.
2. In the pitch creation modal, you can either search for an existing project by using the search field OR create a new project by clicking NEW PROJECT.
3. Once the existing or new project is associated, continue creating and saving your pitch as your normally would.
Associating a project to an old pitch
1. Go to your Pitch Log.
2. Right-click the pitch you want to associate a project to and click Edit pitch.
3. This will open the pitch edit modal on the right-hand side of your screen.
4. In the pitch edit modal, navigate to the Settings tab and scroll down to the Project section.
5. Either search for an existing project by using the search field OR create a new project by clicking NEW PROJECT.
6. Click the green Save button in the top-right corner.